Cybersecurity For a Remote Workforce
Does it make you nervous to think about cyber threats impacting your business? It should. Do you know where all the unmanaged risk is in your business? You should. The recent global shift to remote work solutions has resulted in a growing number of cyberattacks and increased vulnerability for small businesses.
How Well is Your Technology and Data Protected?
Cybercriminals brought businesses to their knees in 2021, locking up essential functions and leaving workers powerless to do anything about it. These remote attacks made global headlines and set the business world on edge.
The fact is: Fear won’t make such threats disappear, and ignoring the problem is only going to leave your precious data at risk, open your business up to lawsuits, and potentially even close your doors.schedule your it plan
Secure Your Remote Workforce. Breathe Easy Knowing Your Information is Being Safeguarded 24-7
Your employees have adjusted quickly to a new virtual way of working. Now it’s time to catch them up on how to safeguard against viruses, data breaches, and cyberattacks. These threats pose a serious risk to your company assets and can bring business to a grinding halt in mere minutes. Your employees are your greatest asset as a company, they drive your business forward, but they are also the greatest risk to your business. The human element is the weakest link in your cyber-resilience chain.
There’s never been a more critical time to ramp up protection against hackers and cyber thieves looking for backdoor entry into the heart of your business. Defend against attacks, email compromises, phishing scams, and malware designed to infiltrate your company’s protected data, financially paralyze you, and disrupt your workflow in a major way.
Learn where your unmanaged risk is and work to mitigate that risk and build a cyber-resilient business ready to move forward into the future.schedule your it plan
When You Need Remote Workforce Solutions, Count on eMDTec
eMDTec has a proven track record of delivering the highest level of cybersecurity services to Healthcare clients throughout New Jersey. We’ve expanded our company offerings to serve any NJ business with precious data to protect and a need for remote workforce solutions.
We use a multi-tiered approach in tackling the critical steps involved in implementing workforce security solutions for you. This includes:
- Talking with company executives to assess the existing IT infrastructure and identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Customizing a plan to safeguard your company server, databases, and email, as well as upgrade user workstations to the most up-to-date security measures.
- Working individually with employees to bring their tech skills up to speed so they can take a proactive approach to cybersecurity while working from home and the office.
- Educating employees on critical cybersecurity measures including identifying and intercepting unauthorized users and network connections; halting administrative permissions to unapproved users; identifying and removing suspicious apps; increasing the strength of user passwords, and other routine protocols designed to stop hackers and cybercriminals in their tracks.
Our Top-Tier Remote Cyber Security Offerings include:
- Security Audits
- Employee Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Email Filtering
- Network Security
- WiFi Security
- EMR/EHR Workflow Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Cloud Asset Security
- Incident Response – Remote and On-Site
- Firewall Configuration, Management, and Monitoring
- Business-class Antivirus Configuration, Management, and Monitoring
- Remote, 24/7 Monitoring
- Telephone and Email Answers for Employee Questions
- SIEM/Log Management,
- Dark Web Research and Monitoring
In an increasingly global business landscape, the time to secure your information technology is now. Schedule your IT plan, or call 800-295-9462 today to talk to one of our qualified cybersecurity experts.